Exegetical tools for the study of the New Testament and Koine Greek
Here are a few tools that I have created for the study of the New Testament in its original language. They vary greatly in usefulness and in kind. I cannot take responsibility for them. They are free for you to use, modify or redistribute them as long as you clearly refer to me as the original author. Any feedback on them is more than welcome.
- An overview of the verb conjugation in koine (biblical) Greek
- A MS word macro to convert proprietary Greek Parse font into Unicode.
Important note: for this macro you will need the macro from GreekTranscoder.
- Unicode in Biblical Studies (power point presentation with useful links).
- give your donation to any Roman Catholic church or organization of your liking in your own area.
- donate your time by improving them or by giving feedback or suggestions on these.
+ A M P I +